Thursday, January 01, 2009

Books Read in 2009

Fiction
2. The Secret Adversary, by Agatha Christie (audio via Forgotten Classics)
8. Arrow's Flight (The Heralds of Valdemar, Book 2), by Mercedes Lackey
10. Emily's Hope, by Ellen Gable (My Review)
11. Magic, Mensa & Mayhem, by Karina Fabian (My Review)
14. Infinite Space, Infinite God II, edited by Karina & Rob Fabian (Review Copy)
15. Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt, by Anne Rice (My Review)
19. Magi, by Daniel Gilbert (My Review)
21. Sea Changes, by Gail Graham (My Review)
26. Father Elijah: An Apocalypse, by Michael D. O'Brien (My Review)
32. The Actor and the Housewife, by Shannon Hale (My Review)
34. Our Lady of the Lost and Found, by Diane Schoemperlen
35. Vigil: A Novel, by Cecilia Samaratin

Young Adult
23. Damosel, by Stephanie Spinner (Quick Review)
27. Shadow in the Dark (Chronicles of Xan, Book 1), by Antony Barone (Quick Review)
29. The Haunted Cathedral (Chronicles of Xan, Book 2), by Antony Barone (Quick Review)

Non-Fiction - General
3. You're a Better Parent than You Think!: A Guide to Common-Sense Parenting, by Raymond Guarendi (My Review)
16. A Whole New Mind, by Daniel H. Pink (My Review)
20. The Polysyllabic Spree, by Nick Hornby (My Review)
24. Saving Dinner Basics: How to Cook Even If You Don't Know How, by Leanne Ely (Quick Review)

Non-Fiction - Catholic/Christian
1. Real Women, Real Saints, by Gina Loehr (My Review)
4. Rosary Meditations for Real Life, by James Hahn (Quick Review)
5. True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin, by St. Louis de Montfort (Quick Review) (Full Review)
6. Black Belt Leader, Peaceful Leader: An Introduction to Catholic Servant Leadership, by Timothy Warneka (My Review)
7. Divine Mercy in My Soul: the Diary of St. Faustina Kowalska
9. A Handbook of Spiritual Perfection, by Philip Dion (My Review)
12. The Love Dare, by Stephen Kendrick & Alex Kendrick (My Review)
13. Finding Faith in a Skeptical World, by Chet Galaska (My Review)
17. The Rosary: Keeping Company with Jesus and Mary, by Karen Edmisten (My Review)
18. The Apostles, by Benedict XVI (My Review)
22. Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust, by Immaculee Ilibagiza (My Review)
25. The Philosophy of Jesus, by Peter Kreeft (My Review)
28. Mother Teresa: In the Shadow of Our Lady, by Joseph Langford, MC (My Review)
30. Heaven Has Blue Carpet: A Sheep Story by a Suburban Housewife, by Sharon Niedzinski (Quick Review)
31. Diagnosis Critical: The Urgent Threats Confronting Catholic Healthcare, by Leonard J. Nelson, III (My Review)
33. Mother Teresa's Secret Fire, by Joseph Langford
36. Love Equals Sacrifice, by Michael Stidham (My Review)

Church Documents:
Other Goodies: